We have stayed at Asilomar many times; in the old Julia Morgan rooms, the newer rooms, and the motel rooms; while they are all fine, my preference is the older rooms; very clean, plenty of room, and lots of character. The older rooms are a great deal, especially on the monterey bay; and the rooms include a very decent breakfast in the main hall. The location, and proximity to great beaches cannot be beat; also, you are on the bus line that can take you all over the peninsula, including carmel.This lovely center is walking distance to Spanish bay, in pebble beach, where rooms start at $600; and here we payed $120, including tax; the best deal going!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel