This was our second stay at the historical Asilomar. I love this lodging. The grounds are so beautiful. Walking around the grounds you might easily see deer. A short walk away you have the beautiful ocean. The main lodge is beautiful and full of activity.
Our rooms have always been very large and roomy. This time we requested a fireplace and we were not disappointed with the pine trees and view of the ocean.
There are no phones or TV's in the room.....that is a PLUS. You might want to travel with a coffee pot if you are a die hard coffee drinker. Breakfast was included in our package and that was yummy.
There were 3 family reunions here .....I thought that was a great idea.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel