Reasonable place for low-budget group meeting or conference. Individual rooms are spare; little decoration, no phone, no tv. They are what I'd expect of a $60/night motel, except for the location. Food (cafeteria style) is good enough. Conference rooms are good-sized and can be set up to meet your needs. Large social hall (for check-in, socializing, coffee shop) is very nice. Best to come here if you will be involved in an indoor activity all day, or if you can arrange for good weather. Unfortunately, "summer" weather is typically cool to cold, breezy to windy, and cloudy to gray. Easy walk to ocean or pool, but neither is inviting for a swim when it's 61 degrees out and gray.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This refuge by the sea is a tranquil oceanfront retreat cradled by pine forests and white sand beaches. Situated along the shoreline of California's famed Monterey Bay, Asilomar offers historic lodging with views of the forest, surf and sand, plus unique conference spaces. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Asilomar Conference Grounds reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Hotel Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Grounds Pacific Grove
- Asilomar Conference Center
- Asilomar Hotel