We found the place very twee, lots of roses on the wallpaper including the ceiling, and teddy bears everywhere, but our stay there was really pleasant. We were in the Dr. Hart room which was an incredible bargain for a large and really comfortable room, the bed was superb, and the service was excellent, food lovely especially breakfast, and lots of complimentary things. The staff were really warm and hospitable. It was much nicer than a standard hotel for half the cost, and we would highly recommend it. The area is great as well, with two superb restaurants - Passionfish and The Cellar, just beside the Inn. You can walk to Cannery Row from there and the views are brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Monterey Peninsula, the Gosby House Inn in Pacific Grove has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. This cheerful yellow and white Victorian mansion, with its carefully tended gardens and central patio, sets the standard for gracious innkeeping. Restaurants, shops and a scenic shoreline walking and biking path are just a few blocks from the Gosby House Inn, the choice for romance on the Monterey Peninsula.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Gosby House Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gosby House Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove
- Gosby House Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn