We booked here for one night before our flight home.This is your quaint Victorian grandma's house.(the kind you know most men hate except if they're gay).Gosby Inn is on a nice street with great places to eat nearby.It was nice to get some cake and sherry in the afternoon when we arrived.Our room was so samll and very hard to move around but it looked out on the garden.I cant say anything about breakfast as we had to leave very early. So it was not worth the extra money for it to be included but it was a nice different place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Monterey Peninsula, the Gosby House Inn in Pacific Grove has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. This cheerful yellow and white Victorian mansion, with its carefully tended gardens and central patio, sets the standard for gracious innkeeping. Restaurants, shops and a scenic shoreline walking and biking path are just a few blocks from the Gosby House Inn, the choice for romance on the Monterey Peninsula.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Gosby House Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gosby House Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove
- Gosby House Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn