We really enjoyed our stay at Gosby House. Comfortable and attractive accommodations in a lovely, walkable area of Pacific Grove, only a mile from Monterey's Cannery Row but very far from the loud touristic vibe of that area. Lots of good places to eat in the blocks around Gosby House. Also a very nice coffee shop and bookstore, and a movie theater. The staff was all very friendly and helpful; Ben, at the front desk, was a standout. The morning full breakfast is hot and delicious and very filling, and the evening wine and cheese was a nice occasion to unwind. My only request: please improve the wifi reception so it is accessible throughout the property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Monterey Peninsula, the Gosby House Inn in Pacific Grove has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. This cheerful yellow and white Victorian mansion, with its carefully tended gardens and central patio, sets the standard for gracious innkeeping. Restaurants, shops and a scenic shoreline walking and biking path are just a few blocks from the Gosby House Inn, the choice for romance on the Monterey Peninsula.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Gosby House Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gosby House Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove
- Gosby House Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn