A very quaint and historical Inn. It is located a few blocks from the ocean, which our room had an unexpected partial ocean view. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast, included, was very good and plentiful. They have two bikes to use, old, but they work. My wife and I rode to the ocean, two minutes, and along the trails. The following day we took the bikes to Pebble Beach, a 15 minute bike ride. FYI, the bikes are first come first serve. Well worth coming to this Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Monterey Peninsula, the Gosby House Inn in Pacific Grove has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. This cheerful yellow and white Victorian mansion, with its carefully tended gardens and central patio, sets the standard for gracious innkeeping. Restaurants, shops and a scenic shoreline walking and biking path are just a few blocks from the Gosby House Inn, the choice for romance on the Monterey Peninsula.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Gosby House Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gosby House Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove
- Gosby House Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn