We chose to stay in Pacific Grove based on some friends' advice that it is typically cheaper to stay there than in Carmel or Monterey, but just minutes from both! We chose this property based on other reviews, and were very happy with our stay! The rooms are very comfortable, and we especially loved the Victorian authenticity of the entire inn...but with spacious, modern bathrooms! Both our rooms had fireplaces, too! The beach and plenty of great restaurants are within a block or two. The thing we liked best was the amazing food provided at the inn throughout the day...delicious full breakfasts, a wide array of appetizers, sweets, and wine in the afternoons, dessert and Sherry at night, and coffee, tea and soft drinks at any hour! We would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Monterey Peninsula, the Gosby House Inn in Pacific Grove has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. This cheerful yellow and white Victorian mansion, with its carefully tended gardens and central patio, sets the standard for gracious innkeeping. Restaurants, shops and a scenic shoreline walking and biking path are just a few blocks from the Gosby House Inn, the choice for romance on the Monterey Peninsula.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire and Odigeo so you can book your Gosby House Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gosby House Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Gosby House Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove