I recently stayed at the Gosby--second visit, actually. I usually stay at Seven Gables but their prices have gone way up. Gosby House is affordable, and when I checked in, I was given an unexpected upgrade! I was given a beautiful room with a working fireplace. Staff was friendly. For breakfast, they served blitzes that were freshly made and delectable.
It has a good location in town for easy walking to local shops and restaurants. I would certainlystay at the Gosby House again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Monterey Peninsula, the Gosby House Inn in Pacific Grove has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. This cheerful yellow and white Victorian mansion, with its carefully tended gardens and central patio, sets the standard for gracious innkeeping. Restaurants, shops and a scenic shoreline walking and biking path are just a few blocks from the Gosby House Inn, the choice for romance on the Monterey Peninsula.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Gosby House Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gosby House Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove
- Gosby House Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn