We stayed mid-week at the Gosby and rates were quite reasonable. Room #17 is on the ground floor and was a nice size. The queen size bed was very comfortable and the bathroom was clean. The Victorian is filled with antiques and had a comfortable, somewhat warn-in feel. This wasn't the fanciest B&B in the area, but it was comfortable and pleasant.
Breakfast was served starting at 8 am, and included coffee/tea, juices, cereals, muffins, very nice fresh fruits, and one hot egg dish. We at right at 8 am, so the eggs were fresh & warm. I don't know how often they brought out new hot dishes though. The staff was very friendly and the location is great if you prefer the low key feel of Pacific Grove vs. Carmel or Monterey. We love PG, and highly recommend dinner at Passion Fish. It's just over a block away from the Gosby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the Monterey Peninsula, the Gosby House Inn in Pacific Grove has been welcoming guests for over 100 years. This cheerful yellow and white Victorian mansion, with its carefully tended gardens and central patio, sets the standard for gracious innkeeping. Restaurants, shops and a scenic shoreline walking and biking path are just a few blocks from the Gosby House Inn, the choice for romance on the Monterey Peninsula.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Gosby House Inn - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gosby House Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove
- Gosby House Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn