Our visit was just as I imagined. Perfect location with unbelievable views. Maybe a bit Victorian fussy for some, a little less decor would be nice. It can be overcast in the spring and summer but that is to be expected in the Monterey/Carmel area. Cosy afternoon with lovely wine and cheese service and met interesting guests. Breakfast was great, all freshly prepared and in season. Brought our bicycles to visit 17 mile drive and YES the sun came out. Very enjoyable and will visit again. Don't forget to sit in the garden to relax and read after exploring the area. We alway enjoy a dinner at Passion Fish, reservations needed and Inn will take care of that. Fresh seafood and great local wines at fair prices. Knowledgeable staff will make great recommendations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Gables Inn overlooks beautiful Monterey Bay and offers dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean and coastal mountains from all directions. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS with ensuite bathrooms. Complimentary bountiful breakfast served in the oceanfront dining room overlooking Lover's Point cove. Complimentary afternoon wine and cheese pouring only Monterey County wines. Complimentary evening housemade cookies and milk to finish your day. Complimentary high speed WIFI. Free parking. Close to Monterey Aquarium, Cannery Row, 17 Mile Drive, Carmel, Big Sur and other scenic sights. View our website for additional information on rooms and special rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey