This is a great B&B, spoilt by one thing.
Last time we stayed there, the breakfast was really only ordinary. However, on our previous stay, it was fine.
Putting that aside, this is a great place to stay- it is a magnificent building, which overlooks the Pacific Ocean, adjacent to Lovers Point in Monterey.
The rooms are elegant- all have a self contained bathroom.
The furnishings are exquisite.
The lounge area for guests is beautifully decorated and furnished in period style, with genuine and valuable antique furniture.
The hospitality generally is superb- wine and cheese is served during the afternoon.
When you stay here, you are able to enjoy gracious living in a romantic setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Gables Inn overlooks beautiful Monterey Bay and offers dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean and coastal mountains from all directions. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS with ensuite bathrooms. Complimentary bountiful breakfast served in the oceanfront dining room overlooking Lover's Point cove. Complimentary afternoon wine and cheese pouring only Monterey County wines. Complimentary evening housemade cookies and milk to finish your day. Complimentary high speed WIFI. Free parking. Close to Monterey Aquarium, Cannery Row, 17 Mile Drive, Carmel, Big Sur and other scenic sights. View our website for additional information on rooms and special rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey