If you are interested in experiencing Victorian elegance with a spectacular ocean view than Seven Gables Inn is your answer. This property is one of the best we stayed at in all of our travels. The location is great and every room has a view to the beach and the ocean. The property is pristinely maintained and the staff is friendly and helpful. Every room offers a different experience and décor lots of beautiful leaded glass windows with antique furniture and a wonderful relaxing atmosphere. The beds are really comfortable which makes the experience very relaxing. The Inn is excellently located nearby the Monterey Aquarium, beaches, the 17 mile road and shopping areas. The location has great paths for walking or biking along the coast line. The staff has thought of everything including making sure there is a set of binoculars in every room so that you can enjoy the seals and dolphins frolicking in the water. The main area of the Inn is nicely appointed and allows for afternoon wine and cheese while enjoying the beautiful view. The breakfast every morning was outstanding with a great number of choices and great service. Lots of nice restaurants within walking distance with a variety of choices. Top it all off with cookies and great coffee waiting in the main house in the evening. We had a wonderful time and have decided to make Seven Gables Inn a place to come back every year. We highly recommend the Seven Gables for a wonderful relaxing experience. By the way they clean the windows very often so you always get a perfect view - outstanding.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Gables Inn overlooks beautiful Monterey Bay and offers dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean and coastal mountains from all directions. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS with ensuite bathrooms. Complimentary bountiful breakfast served in the oceanfront dining room overlooking Lover's Point cove. Complimentary afternoon wine and cheese pouring only Monterey County wines. Complimentary evening housemade cookies and milk to finish your day. Complimentary high speed WIFI. Free parking. Close to Monterey Aquarium, Cannery Row, 17 Mile Drive, Carmel, Big Sur and other scenic sights. View our website for additional information on rooms and special rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey