Just returned from a wonderful weekend at Seven Gables Inn. This Bed and Breakfast property has been fully restored to it's Victorian splendor, which dates back to 1886.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. Upon checking in, we were given a personal guided tour of the entire property and all of the added amenities were explained. From 4 - 6PM every evening, there is wine and cheese served in the main parlor. At 8PM each night, freshly baked cookies are offered with milk, coffee or tea. The fresh cooked breakfast served each morning is very good and it's nice to sit and meet some of the other guests.
Our accommodations were beautiful with a king-size bed, fireplace and views of the gardens and ocean. It makes for a very romantic setting.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Gables Inn overlooks beautiful Monterey Bay and offers dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean and coastal mountains from all directions. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS with ensuite bathrooms. Complimentary bountiful breakfast served in the oceanfront dining room overlooking Lover's Point cove. Complimentary afternoon wine and cheese pouring only Monterey County wines. Complimentary evening housemade cookies and milk to finish your day. Complimentary high speed WIFI. Free parking. Close to Monterey Aquarium, Cannery Row, 17 Mile Drive, Carmel, Big Sur and other scenic sights. View our website for additional information on rooms and special rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey