First let me say, we are more resort type vacationers. We like the amenities that go along with a full service property. BUT, the Seven Gables Inn is now probably our new favorite place to relax and get away!
Beautiful property, amazing view from our room (The Breakers), friendly and accommodating staff, fun wine and cheese happy hour every afternoon and delicious breakfasts!
As if that wasn't enough, the location could not be better! Far enough away from all the tourists in Monterey, but close enough to walk to the Aquarium, Cannery Row and the Wharf.
Also, kudos to Pacific Grove for having some great restaurants, they were all within walking distance!
If you want an elegant, but comfortable, relaxing get away, the Seven Gables Inn IS your best bet!
Gil & Alexis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Gables Inn overlooks beautiful Monterey Bay and offers dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean and coastal mountains from all directions. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS with ensuite bathrooms. Complimentary bountiful breakfast served in the oceanfront dining room overlooking Lover's Point cove. Complimentary afternoon wine and cheese pouring only Monterey County wines. Complimentary evening housemade cookies and milk to finish your day. Complimentary high speed WIFI. Free parking. Close to Monterey Aquarium, Cannery Row, 17 Mile Drive, Carmel, Big Sur and other scenic sights. View our website for additional information on rooms and special rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey