First let me say, we are more resort type vacationers. We like the amenities that go along with a full service property. BUT, the Seven Gables Inn is now probably our new favorite place to relax and get away!
Beautiful property, amazing view from our room (The Breakers), friendly and accommodating staff, fun wine and cheese happy hour every afternoon and delicious breakfasts!
As if that wasn't enough, the location could not be better! Far enough away from all the tourists in Monterey, but close enough to walk to the Aquarium, Cannery Row and the Wharf.
Also, kudos to Pacific Grove for having some great restaurants, they were all within walking distance!
If you want an elegant, but comfortable, relaxing get away, the Seven Gables Inn IS your best bet!
Gil & Alexis
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the picturesque and romantic setting of Seven Gables Inn in Pacific Grove, California with waves crashing along the rocky shoreline of the Pacific Ocean. Sea otters and whales are viewed regularly from this comfortable, relaxing inn. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS in a cluster of seven historic buildings. Savor a bountiful breakfast in the oceanfront dining room and gather for afternoon wine and cheese featuring Monterey County wineries. Munch on homemade cookies served with milk in the evening. Outstanding service and hospitality make Seven Gables Inn an especially delightful retreat. Free on-street parking and free high speed wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey