Spent a solitary night in Feb. Arrived very late. Room lovely, facing the ocean (Mariposa). The selection I made in choosing this overnight destination was a wise one. Delicious breakfast, drop dead gorgeous antiques and intrinsic details....................... Well appointed. Unfortunately missed the wine and cheese perk due to late arrival. No regrets. Cookies and wine left in my room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine the picturesque and romantic setting of Seven Gables Inn in Pacific Grove, California with waves crashing along the rocky shoreline of the Pacific Ocean. Sea otters and whales are viewed regularly from this comfortable, relaxing inn. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS in a cluster of seven historic buildings. Savor a bountiful breakfast in the oceanfront dining room and gather for afternoon wine and cheese featuring Monterey County wineries. Munch on homemade cookies served with milk in the evening. Outstanding service and hospitality make Seven Gables Inn an especially delightful retreat. Free on-street parking and free high speed wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey