Spent a solitary night in Feb. Arrived very late. Room lovely, facing the ocean (Mariposa). The selection I made in choosing this overnight destination was a wise one. Delicious breakfast, drop dead gorgeous antiques and intrinsic details....................... Well appointed. Unfortunately missed the wine and cheese perk due to late arrival. No regrets. Cookies and wine left in my room !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Gables Inn overlooks beautiful Monterey Bay and offers dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean and coastal mountains from all directions. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS with ensuite bathrooms. Complimentary bountiful breakfast served in the oceanfront dining room overlooking Lover's Point cove. Complimentary afternoon wine and cheese pouring only Monterey County wines. Complimentary evening housemade cookies and milk to finish your day. Complimentary high speed WIFI. Free parking. Close to Monterey Aquarium, Cannery Row, 17 Mile Drive, Carmel, Big Sur and other scenic sights. View our website for additional information on rooms and special rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey