We stayed in the Fairmount Room this past weekend, and this room and Inn were fabulous. We had a gorgeous view of the Bay and were treated to a stunning sunrise over the water in the morning. (Not all that common on the West Coast.) We had plenty of privacy. (Some of the rooms on the ground floor did not seem to have much privacy.) The historical Inn itself was beautiful and interesting. Our room was clean, comfortable, and very relaxing. The service was excellent, and we loved the fresh baked cookies in the evening. Breakfast was good, but our favorite part of this meal was watching the surfers at Lover's Point. This location is perfect for those who want to get out and walk or jog on the nice path along the water or for those who just want to sit and soak in the view from the multitude of windows. I would stay here again in a minute and recommend it to anyone looking to get away for a quiet romantic weekend. You won't regret spending your money here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seven Gables Inn overlooks beautiful Monterey Bay and offers dramatic views of the Pacific Ocean and coastal mountains from all directions. ALL OCEAN VIEW ROOMS with ensuite bathrooms. Complimentary bountiful breakfast served in the oceanfront dining room overlooking Lover's Point cove. Complimentary afternoon wine and cheese pouring only Monterey County wines. Complimentary evening housemade cookies and milk to finish your day. Complimentary high speed WIFI. Free parking. Close to Monterey Aquarium, Cannery Row, 17 Mile Drive, Carmel, Big Sur and other scenic sights. View our website for additional information on rooms and special rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Seven Gables Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 7 Gables Inn
- Seven Gables Hotel Pacific Grove
- Seven Gables Inn Grand View Inn
- Seven Gables Inn Monterey