this was perhaps the nicest place i've ever stayed at. Rooms were spacious, comfy, quiet, and reasonably priced. The place is filled with flowers growing and the hosts couldn't be more accomodating. If anything, they are too generous with most amazing breakfasts, coffee on tap with cookies all the time, fresh fruit, and a wine hour in the evening with an assortment of appetisers. The rooms are filled with tasteful antiques but not as museum pieces, but, rather, useful parts of the room such as dressers, mirrors, comfortable beds, etc. We just loved this place and are already missing it after two days home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine walking out the front door of your beautifully appointed room and gazing at a beachfront paradise. Take a few steps and smell the ocean and hear the baby seals as they sun themselves. The Martine Inn, a Pacific Grove hotel, provides the perfect romantic getaway for people who love nature and beachfront activities. The Martine Inn overlooks Monterey Bay and provides pristine views of the coastline. The hotel features amenities including:- Romantic Ideal Location- Stroll to Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast- Complimentary Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvres. Complimentaty Wi-Fi. Library, Conference Room, Game Room with Billiards and Ping Pong Tables. Vintage MG Car disply. Escape to the Martine Inn for an unparalleled experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline and Cancelon so you can book your Martine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martine Hotel Pacific Grove
- Martine Inn Pacific Grove