On the plus side: great views of the bay from dining room and 2nd floor sitting room, fantastic food for breakfast and evening wine/hors d'oeuvres, 5 minute walk to Aquarium, warm and friendly staff, in-room massage available, pretty good bathrooms, real fireplace (some rooms). On the downside: it is an old house with worn drapes, carpets and noisy creaky plumbing/heating (avoid the Edith Head room). Bring your own bathroom amenities, earplugs, sleep mask and binoculars. Great place if you are going to spend a lot of time in the B&B and will use the library, game room, sitting room. It is a Victorian experience if that is your thing and full of history. Suggest one of the TravelZoo special packages to get the best value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine walking out the front door of your beautifully appointed room and gazing at a beachfront paradise. Take a few steps and smell the ocean and hear the baby seals as they sun themselves. The Martine Inn, a Pacific Grove hotel, provides the perfect romantic getaway for people who love nature and beachfront activities. The Martine Inn overlooks Monterey Bay and provides pristine views of the coastline. The hotel features amenities including:- Romantic Ideal Location- Stroll to Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast- Complimentary Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvres. Complimentaty Wi-Fi. Library, Conference Room, Game Room with Billiards and Ping Pong Tables. Vintage MG Car disply. Escape to the Martine Inn for an unparalleled experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Martine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martine Hotel Pacific Grove
- Martine Inn Pacific Grove