This is a delightful B&B facing Monterey Bay. Our cozy room decorated in beautiful antiques came equipped wIth a supplied fireplace to take the nip out of the coastal fog. Chilled champagne iced down in a silver bucket with crystal flutes awaited our arrival. Sumptuous breakfast freshly prepared each morning and an afternoon happy hour with CA wines and light snacks. Easy walk along bay or to great local eateries. Owner has fine collection of vintage racing cars on site Landed a web special for weekday stay under $150 a night. A steal for this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine walking out the front door of your beautifully appointed room and gazing at a beachfront paradise. Take a few steps and smell the ocean and hear the baby seals as they sun themselves. The Martine Inn, a Pacific Grove hotel, provides the perfect romantic getaway for people who love nature and beachfront activities. The Martine Inn overlooks Monterey Bay and provides pristine views of the coastline. The hotel features amenities including:- Romantic Ideal Location- Stroll to Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast- Complimentary Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvres. Complimentaty Wi-Fi. Library, Conference Room, Game Room with Billiards and Ping Pong Tables. Vintage MG Car disply. Escape to the Martine Inn for an unparalleled experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Martine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martine Hotel Pacific Grove
- Martine Inn Pacific Grove