My husband and I spent our 40th wedding anniversary in the Martine Inn in Pacific Grove, CA. The owners Mr and Mrs. Martine made it so special for us. The room was wonderful and when we were taken to our room there was a bottle of Sparkling Wine and chocolate dipped strew berries. Every morning we had a wonderful full breakfast. Fruit, cookies, coffee and tea available all day. They also served at 5-7 pm a very nice snack with wine, water, soda plus coffee and tea. Their staff was there to help us and make us feel at home. I would highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast to all who want to be pampered. Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Martine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imagine walking out the front door of your beautifully appointed room and gazing at a beachfront paradise. Take a few steps and smell the ocean and hear the baby seals as they sun themselves. The Martine Inn, a Pacific Grove hotel, provides the perfect romantic getaway for people who love nature and beachfront activities. The Martine Inn overlooks Monterey Bay and provides pristine views of the coastline. The hotel features amenities including:- Romantic Ideal Location- Stroll to Monterey Bay Aquarium and Cannery Row- Complimentary Gourmet Breakfast- Complimentary Evening Wine & Hors d'oeuvres. Complimentaty Wi-Fi. Library, Conference Room, Game Room with Billiards and Ping Pong Tables. Vintage MG Car disply. Escape to the Martine Inn for an unparalleled experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Martine Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Martine Hotel Pacific Grove
- Martine Inn Pacific Grove