You can't beat the location! Full ocean views from the common areas where afternoon wine & snacks and breakfast are served.
We had the most expensive room - in the carriage house in the back. It was a quiet room with a fireplace & jacuzzi tub, but it needed updating and had a musty smell. Definitely not worth the price.
The breakfasts at Four Sisters Inns (we've stayed at several) are skimpy - basically they serve the bare minimum to qualify as breakfast - and they don't put out enough for everyone. Same with wine & afternoon snacks.
But the staff were friendly and they truly seem to care about their guests' comfort, so if you get one of their great rates off season, it might be worth the money. In season, at full rates, I'd look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently voted as one of the Top 50 Small Hotels in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler and perhaps the most beautiful and famous inn located in California, the Green Gables Inn is a historic gem with panoramic views of the Monterey Bay. Every detail in this exquisite Queen Anne Victorian, built in 1888, has been meticulously restored for your enjoyment. Make your reservation well in advance for a very special getaway.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Gables Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Green Gables Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove