As previously said, a stately old home overlooking the ocean. Staff all very friendly. This is the second four sisters inn that we've stayed in. I would have to say the first in the Sonoma valley was more to our taste decor wise. This is very much the patterned carpet, wallpaper and frills and teddy bears every where! Although we enjoyed our two night stay, would probably not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently voted as one of the Top 50 Small Hotels in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler and perhaps the most beautiful and famous inn located in California, the Green Gables Inn is a historic gem with panoramic views of the Monterey Bay. Every detail in this exquisite Queen Anne Victorian, built in 1888, has been meticulously restored for your enjoyment. Make your reservation well in advance for a very special getaway.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Gables Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Green Gables Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove