We have stayed in several Four Sisters Inns in California and Washington over the years, and two on this particular trip. They are uniformly very attractive properties, well-located, well-managed with a personal touch, and loaded with amenities. Each property is unique, yet operated to the same high standard. This is the original Four sisters Inn (it was their home), and every room is quite different. We had the room with a "crow's nest" and had no complaints with it. The private bath (some rooms share) was roomy and was furnished nicely. The small sitting area in front of the window was a great place to curl up and read while listening to the waves across the street. The common areas are spacious and comfortable. Cannery Row is within easy walking distance as are numerous restaurants, and the miles long coastal path is just across the street. This is a great place to stay as you explore the area and far more affordable than comparable properties in next door Carmel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently voted as one of the Top 50 Small Hotels in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler and perhaps the most beautiful and famous inn located in California, the Green Gables Inn is a historic gem with panoramic views of the Monterey Bay. Every detail in this exquisite Queen Anne Victorian, built in 1888, has been meticulously restored for your enjoyment. Make your reservation well in advance for a very special getaway.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Gables Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Green Gables Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove