This is one of few places where I would return. It was not the best Inn for kids but it was OK with our daughters ( 2 and 5 years). Nice location and nice restaurants nearby, walking distance to the aquarium.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently voted as one of the Top 50 Small Hotels in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler and perhaps the most beautiful and famous inn located in California, the Green Gables Inn is a historic gem with panoramic views of the Monterey Bay. Every detail in this exquisite Queen Anne Victorian, built in 1888, has been meticulously restored for your enjoyment. Make your reservation well in advance for a very special getaway.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Gables Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Green Gables Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove