For a quick get a way, this b&b was a pleasant experience. The bed was comfy, the room was quaint and the bath was very nice. I especially liked the solid surface vanity and the large glass walled shower. The tv was small but we weren't there for tv. If you are going to the aquarium and the wharf then be prepared to walk or ride the free trolly. The trolly stops every 45 min and the walk to the aquarium was very nice along the nature trail next to the water for about 1 & 1/2 miles. The wharf is another 1-2 miles from there. I managed 16,000 steps that day! Just one block from the b&b is 17th st. and walking 2 blocks to the water is Lover Point with beach access. The nature trail starts there. Breakfast was good with eggs, muffins, fruit, cereals juice and coffee but of course my husband missed having bacon or sausage. This is an old building but has been well cared for.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recently voted as one of the Top 50 Small Hotels in the United States by readers of Conde Nast Traveler and perhaps the most beautiful and famous inn located in California, the Green Gables Inn is a historic gem with panoramic views of the Monterey Bay. Every detail in this exquisite Queen Anne Victorian, built in 1888, has been meticulously restored for your enjoyment. Make your reservation well in advance for a very special getaway.This Four Sisters Inn blends the modern luxuries and sophisticated services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities and architecture of a B & B ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Green Gables Inn - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Green Gables Inn - a Four Sisters Hotel Pacific Grove