“Yummy food”

An Choi Asian Contemporary Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 17 mile Dr.
Transit: Bus stop is right in the front of the restaurant
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Excellent food and great owners! Over the years I have tried most of the menu, I have liked it all. I now come down from the Sacramento are with my Dad and we always eat here at least once. We have our favorite table, the corner looking out with an ocean view.
Gary M and father Frank M

1  Thank Gary M

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I've written on this restaurant before but had to again. The food is still wonderful, fresh to order, special requests easily handled, and the atmosphere great. I had to write again because the service is spectacular! More than just friendly, they are helpful. Never had a dish, or even this type of cuisine? They will help and recommend a few things to suit your taste. I've eaten alone, with a group od 24 as well as with a couple of families with small children; they handled it all beautifully. Everyone leaves happy, don't miss it!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

This place gets all five stars, and well deserved. I am embarrassed to say we have lived here in PG for ten years and had never gone to An Choi. It's past downtown Pacific Grove so I think it gets forgotten about, but let me assure everyone it is well worth the trip. The Clay Pot Fish was remarkable. The crispy veg spring rolls were flavorful and the other dishes we ordered (string bean and tofu, chicken chow mein with shrimp and pad thai) were as great as the clay pot fish. We will most definitely return.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

I ate there 2 nights in a row and would definitely go back. Best Pad Thai I've ever had and shared bites of dishes ordered by friends. The chef knows what he/she is doing! And the ambiance is really nice, not cheap and tacky like many Asian restaurants can be. The service was great too!

1  Thank EcoLogic2
Reviewed January 12, 2014

The food and service was great,my husband has severe food allergies they were very helpful and went out of their way to accomadate our choices even w his allergies