“Great place to watch the sunset.”
Review of Lovers Point

2-Hour Monterey and Pacific Grove Sea Car Tour
Napa, California
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 44 helpful votes
“Great place to watch the sunset.”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

It was windy but gorgeous. Great photo ops with the waves, rocks, sunset, birds, etc. The geese and seagulls were up-close and personal... didn't seem to mind the people and cars.

• Korean first
Palm Desert, California
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed April 30, 2014

My wife and I recently visited lovers point in pacific grove and we loved it! beautiful scenery and very peaceful! We hope to visit back again soon!

Morgan Hill, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful place for a wedding!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Our friends held their wedding ceremony at the park - the permit was only $300 ($326 with music permit) for two hours. It was the perfect romantic venue! Ceremony was coordinated with Events By Classic :-)

Richardson, Texas
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“The most beautiful place on earth (to me)”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We recently stayed for ten days at a beautiful, perfect, idyllic vacation rental on Ocean View Blvd very near the Point (which is at 17th street or thereabouts) and it was paradise. We spent much of the time just sitting in the main room or dining room looking out at the ocean, breakers crashing on the rocks, sea critters popping up in the water, sailboats having a regatta on many afternoons, and just people-watching while all the wonderful tourists and runners/walkers wandered down the Pacific Grove Recreation Trail, which runs alongside the road right at the edge of the ocean. On this visit (March 12 to March 24, 2014), I experienced more of the danger/power of the ocean, as if Poseidon were telling me this time, "Be wary and watch out, for I am strong and can sweep you away." In the past I did not have that feeling, just exhilaration. If you can't afford a vacation house to rent (and it really took ALL my savings and was probably foolish, but I would do it again and I wish I could just LIVE there), try the Borg Motel! No, I am not kidding! They will assimilate you for far less and you can get an oceanside room with a view similar to the one we had. You may never want to leave this wonderful area.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Shalanna_C
Cool, California
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Great romantic spot on the rocks”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is one of the few if only places you can watch a SUNRISE over a body of saltwater in In California. Get your coffee from the local coffee on Lighthouse about 20 minutes before sunrise and go pick a spot on the rocks at the point looking across the Bay toward Seaside.

Visited March 2014