The Hotel first appearance was really nice! The beachfront was nice. Size of room was extremely comfortable plenty of space. The Free morning breakfast was excellent! BUT we occupied an oceanfront room next to a gate to enter and exit the complex and it was loud and not very secure at all, pretty much open for anyone to just walk in, SCARY when you think about that. The patio doors easy access to the public not a secure feeling at all. Now, as we walked to the room the smell of mold permeated through the halls and right into the room. PHEW! Inside the room just did not feel clean at all, it looked clean but the smell made the room feel really uncomfortable. Ice machine was out of commission, and it was very hard to find your way around the hotel! Horrid colors on the walls need to redecorate for the price! This could be a fabulous place if they improve security to the complex, get rid of the smell, and perfect the craftsmanship inside the rooms. Staff wasn't bad, but cleanliness is in order. I would stay again only if I had too however not in the oceanfront room, not worth the money at all.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Mandalay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Hotel And Resort
- Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Hotel Oxnard
- Embassy Suites Oxnard
- Mandalay Beach Resort Oxnard
- Oxnard Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Hotel Mandalay Beach Resort Oxnard