after a month of travelling through California with a trip to Vegas and the Grand canyon this was our final destination to relax on a beach and finally unpack our suitcases! we stayed in some fantastic luxury hotels during our trip including the U.S. Grant in San Diego, The Monterey Plaza and the Venetian in Vegas, the Embassy suites was double the price of all these others (even with a half price discount!) and is a dated, slightly smelly hotel with no atmosphere. We did have a lovely view of the beach but the price in no way reflects the standard or service expected. We only ate in the hotel once and waited for 25 minutes for food even though there was only one other couple in the whole restaurant!!! I would have moved hotel after the first night but my husband didn't want to do any more driving - fair enough! we have 2 daughters (age 11 and 14) that were very bored at the hotel. If you want a great beach location this hotel is OK but would recommend really searching for the best price and a few nights would be enough.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Mandalay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Hotel And Resort
- Embassy Suites Mandalay Beach Hotel Oxnard
- Embassy Suites Oxnard
- Mandalay Beach Resort Oxnard
- Oxnard Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Hotel Mandalay Beach Resort Oxnard