“Had a great time!”

Gull Wings Children's Museum
Ranked #13 of 39 things to do in Oxnard
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I went with my 3 kids aged 2-7 and my sister with her 3 same ages. So 6 kids 2-7 and they ALL had a great time! I read the reviews online as did my sister, we were both a little hesitant... And now I wonder if some were a rouse to keep others away. For the 16$ I paid it was an awesome deal. The kids favorite were the space stuff, the car and the dress up fireman. We stayed 2 hours due to nap conflicts, but we could of stayed another hour easily. Is it huge? No. Is it like a serious children's science center? No. But it has a lot of great little centers that the kids can play at. I guess if your child doesn't like to play pretend or explore it could be dull. We only had a great experience. And it doesn't smell.

2  Thank Busybusymom3
There are newer reviews for Gull Wings Children's Museum

Reviewed July 1, 2013

After reading the reviews I was a little skeptical on renting this place for my son's birthday party. But so glad I did. The price was affordable everyone had a great time. The kids enjoyed the touch tank and the petting of the snake and bunnies. I was so surprise that most of my invites are from Oxnard and had never even hear of it and the ones that did know about it said it had gotten some major improvement. I recommend this place to parents that have kids between 1 and 8 even though all the adults were having such a blast also. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that it was super duper hot. But I know they run on donations and admission to keep this place going so if u pass thru Oxnard or lived there support the Gulls Children museum, because I know I will every time I drive thru the Ventura County.

1  Thank Rod C
Reviewed March 17, 2013

This is a nice place for younger children. Lots of hands on activities, dress up, marine touch tank, play areas.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Waste of time not a lot to see and not the best part of Oxnard. it is rarely open and the smell will gag you. dust and whatever. The place needs to have stuff to be a museum, right?

Reviewed January 5, 2013

We had our son't 6th birthday party here and everyone said how much fun they had. We went for the private party and had the entire place to ourselves. Great inexpensive place for a party.

1  Thank GinaaliSimiValley