“WOW!”

Island Air Services
Ranked #2 of 16 Tours in Oxnard
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Island Air Services Based out of Oxnard Airport (OXR), Offering breathtaking areal tours highlighting the natural beauty of California's Central Coastline from points in Los Angeles north to Santa Barbara with a focus on the region's stunning beaches and offshore island preserves. We also provide flight training in the Robinson R22 and R44.
Simi Valley, California
“WOW!”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

This was the greatest helicopter ride I have ever been one, yes the pilot was very professional and yes the flight was good, the main reason is I proposed and she said YES, we got married in April of this year. I worked with the pilot ahead of time, he was EXCELLENT. Setup some gopro cameras and we made our way over to a building that had the questions on the roof top.. It was great.

Visited July 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

josh j, Owner at Island Air Services, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Oh yes, i remember that flight that was awesome. Congrats on the final wedding. That was one of the coolest wedding proposals i have ever had the pleasure of being apart of. See you Next Time!

“Amazing experience”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We loved seeing the coast from the air and have taken many out of town visitors on this ride. The pilots are friendly, knowledgable and very experienced.

Visited August 2013
oxnard
“Awesome experience,would do it again in a heartbeat,the only way to see the Islands,breathtaking”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

It says it all above, exellent value great people, it was our 22nd wedding anniversary...out of this eorld thanks Alex.

Visited December 2013
“These guys know how to show off a city.”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

My first time in a helicopter and I loved it! The pilot was very knowledgeable about the area and was helpful in picking my tour. I would recommend this tour to anybody wishing to fly the sky's of California.

Visited March 2014
Santa Barbara, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Channel Island Trip”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

For my first year anniversary with my boyfriend, I surprised him with a helicopter ride with Channel Islands Helicopters. It definitely a fun trip. We've never been in a helicopter so this was definitely a treat. Our pilot was awesome amazing and very knowledgeable. The only complaint is that the trip is really short and quite expensive. And with the island tour, we really just circled the island, which got kinda boring....

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Been to Island Air Services? Share your experiences!