Hampton Inn Channel Islands Harbor
$139
GardenInn.com
$159
Residence Inn
Best Western Oxnard Inn(Oxnard)(Great Value!)
$138
$199
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
$80
Courtyard Oxnard Ventura(Oxnard)(Great Value!)
$146
$85
$82
Hotwire.com
$79
All reviewsmarina viewchannel islandspizza placebalcony overlookingbreakfast stafftoppers pizzaisland packersmake your own wafflesfarmers marketbreakfast roomcomplimentary breakfastport huenemequiet locationthird floorwould stay here againoatmealventura harbor
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Have stayed here many times in the past, but the reservation was messed up. I had to share the room with my snoring Uncle. They denied being told two rooms, instead one room with two beds. Wow, it was very embarrassing and could not believe there were no other rooms available. Such a shame as we have not been back since then and instead have stayed at the Hyatt in Valencia.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Linnea P
PattyTewes, General Manager at Hampton Inn Channel Islands Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

Dear Linnealee:
I want to apologize for the experience you had while staying at our property, it is definitely a good idea to double check your reservation when being made, we usually repeat the details when we get them at the hotel and send e-mails also to confirm everything discussed, including dates of arrivals, types of rooms, etc. I'm not sure what happen with yours and apologize for not having another room to accomodate you since we had a full house.
If you decide to come again and visit us, please feel free to call me directly and I'll be happy to help you with your reservation.
Respectfully,

Reviewed August 31, 2013

A nice hotel with fine, clean rooms in the harbour of Oxnard. Nothing more, nothing less. The breakfast is basic, but the waffle-iron is a nice touch. I would suggest a room with harbour view and preferably on the 2nd or 3th floor.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
PattyTewes, General Manager at Hampton Inn Channel Islands Harbor, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Hello Coronet1:
Just a quick note to thank you for taking the time to share your experience while at our property. Hope you enjoy not only your stay but your visit to California. Please come and visit us again next time you are in the area.
Best Regards,

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband, a hilton honor member, made a reservation to this hotel about a month before our arrival. We were traveling from Carmel by the Sea on Saturday and we were driving on Pacific Coast Hwy 1. All day Saturday we drove on Hwy 1 without reception on our phones. For those who know that road it requires full attention and takes long. Around 4 pm we were by a small town for a break and looking forward to relaxing at our reserved hotel room. As soon as I got reception on the phone, I checked the phone and the email. There was an email from the Hampton Inn saying that they had a problem with our credit card and cancelled our reservation. I called the hotel immediately to give them my credit card details but the receptionist told me that they gave our room to someone else and that they have no vacancies. We were furious and did not know what to do. I asked the receptionist these questions 1- why did you wait for a month to check the credit card? 2- why did you email or call around 11 am the same day? 3- how can you cancel a reserved room by just sending an email or calling on the same day? As we are Hilton Honor customers at least expected a different attitıde but she did not care to help us. I told her that we were driving all day without reception on the phone and if she had called early in the morning at 8/9 am or the night before I would have had the option to resoğlve the credit card problem. She was not able to say anything or find an alternative hotel to help. I could tell the hotel did not care. Oxnard that weekend was full due to football tournament and Hampton Inn ruined our trip.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank HB91011

Dear 91011:
I wanted to take a couple of minutes of your time to apologize for the inconvenience of the cancellation of the room at our property as I had already explain in my prior communication.
Since we have 24hrs cancellation policy we don't check cards until the day prior or day of arrival which is when we notice that the card was not valid. The terms and conditions of the reservations require a valid card to hold reservations and with a full house and after attempting to call the number on the profile and sending an e-mail as a courtesy without a response we just couldn't hold it any longer since we were not even sure if you were coming at all. I do understand you were traveling in an area with no reception but there was no way for us to know that.
Again, I do apologize for the miscommunication, please feel free to contact me directly if you have any other questions or concerns.
Respectfully,

Reviewed August 29, 2013

From management to dining staff, everyone has a smile and genuinely wants you to enjoy your stay. Special thanks to Liam, director of sales, and Patty in the dining room. Beautiful views of the Channel Islands Harbor from the rooms, and easy access to walkways. We will return soon! :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Sara C.:
Thank you for your nice review and comments from your stay at our property, we definitely appreciate it and will pass it along our Team especially Liam and Patty our breakfast hostess.
We are glad you had a great stay and look forward to your next one in the near future.
All the best,

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Clean, fresh location in heart of activity. Hot breakfast includes eggs, nearby Pizza place is great with extras, outdoor concert was added bonus. Bed comforters appear lumpy but could be due to design? No spa.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Marinne V:
We are all so glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at our property, summer is a fun time to visit the area and yes, the concerts in the adjacent park every saturday during this time of the year is a great bonus for everyone to enjoy. We do appreciate your input and comments and look forward to your next visit while in the area.