Hilton Garden Inn, Oxnard/Camarillo
$75
$73
$110
$67
Courtyard Oxnard Ventura(Oxnard)(Great Value!)
$119
$79
All reviewsgreat hoteloutback steakhouseconvenient locationroom was cleansanta barbaraeasy accesscoffee makerbusiness centerbusiness tripdefinitely stay here againpleasant stayfree breakfastfront desk staffone night stayexcellent staybreakfast stafffitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 30, 2013

This was a combination work and family visit. I spent a lot of time working in the room. I really appreciated the refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast buffet was nice and included eggs, meats, fruit and the best cinnamon rolls ever. Two exits away there is a big shopping center. There are several hotels in the area, which is near family, but I will definitely put this one on my list of favorites.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Hilton Garden Inn (alongside a Homewood Suites, which is also Part of the Hilton Chain), excellent Location, helpful Staff, good Service. Only 30 Mi. (50 Km.) from Santa Barbara. Ample Parking. Conveniently located at On/Off Ramp Route 101.

2  Thank Vitznau
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Stayed here on a Road Trip to California. Rooms are clean and modern, typical of all Hilton Gardens. The staff at reception were welcoming. Most impressed with the dining room staff. Two young girls, one we think was training, who were very chatty and told my daughter where the best places to shop in the area were located. Great hotel but cost me a fortune shopping with my daughter at the local outlet !!!!!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Phyllis P
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Very good stop between San Francisco and LA. Close to the highway, but not noisy at all. Very clean, calm. Breakfast is excellent, with waffles, cereals, fruits, yogurt and more. The staff is heplfull.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Josianne R
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I have stayed at this particular hotel many times since November of 2010 and this visit was the worst I have ever experienced in a hotel. For a four-day stay I was offered no bottled water. There was no luggage rack in my room. I called the desk and asked for a rack, which they said they would deliver. They did not. The next morning I handed a note to the desk clerk with my room number, asking for a luggage rack and to have the clock set correctly (off by one hour, woke me late!) The rack was never delivered, and clock was never set correctly. I had a problem with my key-card when i returned in the afternoon of the second day. The trouble was that the door was not latched and some of the linen was still left in the room. I completed my work on Friday and when I left, I failed to pack a small plastic computer-mouse-size container with my ortho-retainer. I called housekeeping Friday night and spoke to the person in charge Saturday morning. However, nothing has been found. The retainer, which has no value to anyone else, will cost me about $300 to replace. Granted, I forgot it, but there must be a hotel policy about placing forgotten personal items in lost-and-found? I want to emphasize that this was the worst I have been treated in 30 years of business travel. Finally, I would like to complement the staff serving breakfast. They were both friendly and helpful. Perhaps the rest of the staff could learn something from them. The construction of hte nearby freeway interchnage is now complete and the rooms are somewhat quieter than in previous years

1  Thank Carl G