“Good tasting food but slooooooow”
Review of Settebello

Settebello
Reserve with OpenTable
Settebello is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #38 of 304 Restaurants in Oxnard
Cuisines: Pizza
Camarillo, California
“Good tasting food but slooooooow”
Reviewed March 30, 2014 via mobile

My family of 5 (wife, 3 kids, and I) came here on a Saturday night. We had a bit of a wait but not too long (they called us on our cell phone when our table was ready). The restaurant was busy but not crazy. The food was delicious, well worth the wait. My negatives: The food took a long time to come out, we barely saw our waitress, and the pizza was too soggy. I loved the fact that the crust was soft and thin, but the sogginess was a bit much.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Vibrant New Dining/Shopping District”
Reviewed March 11, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Until our last visit to Oxnard/Ventura area, we had never been to The Collection, a new and growing shopping district in Oxnard. We found the area to be exciting, offering high end specialty stores and restaurants - including Settebello!
This is a casual atmosphere, but with nicely prepared dishes. Wine list is small but includes some nice choices. We came in with reservations for a party of 7 and we're seated promptly. Very good service. We'll be back.

Visited March 2014
Oxnard, California
“Great Pizza!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013

The pizza was amazing! The salads were very good too. The wait staff was a little slow but I am sure in thime that will get better. We will definately go back again and again!

• Visited November 2013
Los Angeles
“Oh my – that was delicious pizza! I want more!”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We heard that Settebello had just opened up, so we decided to stop by and pick up a couple of pizzas to give them a try. We watched as the chef prepared our pizzas and to our surprise, he put them in the wood fired oven and took them out steaming and bubbly less than two minutes later. Even though the pizzas sat in their boxes for about a half hour before we were able to eat them, they were absolutely delicious! I suspect this would have tasted even better if eaten right out of the oven, but it was still a wonderful treat. I have never had pizza that tasted quite like this, with soft billowy edges, a thin center crust and very fresh tomato sauce. We are definitely heading back for more of this goodness!

• Visited October 2013
Ventura
“Wow!!! Great Pizza!!!”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

Well I had read reviews from some other Settebello's and they all seemed to carry positive reviews. It is located right outside the New Century 16 theatre inside The Collection. When you walk in you notice a kind of rustic vibe. They tried to put us away in the back but almost all of the window booths were opened so I asked them to move us and they abliged. It was about 5:30 on a Friday and they weren't terrible crowded. I think once word of mouth hits this place will start to fill up quick. We started off with and shared the panzella salad. This had a great taste. Then we ordered the margherita DOC and the Settebello pizzas. Their pizzas are napoletana style (hand tossed, thin crust) and all come 12 inch size. D.O.C. Is the highest rating for top quality cheese in Italy and like the cheese several ingredients come from Italy. These pizzas were as good as any pizza I have have had in Ventura county. Our waiter was alil slow do to inexperience but he wasn't bad at all. We tried the cannoli and the tiramisu for desert with coffee and sambucca. The only down side is they charge again for refills...ouch. Well all in all just great pizza and perfect just before or after a movie. I will be back again and again. See ya...

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Jedimasterkush

Been to Settebello? Share your experiences!