“Best gourmet pizza in the county”
Review of Uptown Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Uptown Pizza
Ranked #93 of 322 Restaurants in Oxnard
Reviewed October 25, 2013

this place is my favorite pizza place that does gourmet style. whenever family and friends visit this is one of the places I take them. the prices are a bit high, but if you call and ask what deals they are running then you can get a good discount. Whatever you order make sure to get the crust with sesame seeds, that little twist is what makes their already delicious pizza just a little bit more better that the others out their. I also love that they have tons of gourmet veggie options for their pizzas. This place has several choice and varying combinations so satisfy your veggie taste buds. But don't get me wrong they got all the meats too, but as a vegetarian I am just focusing on what I have tried.

Been to Uptown Pizza? Share your experiences!