“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The pizza was great, but they limit you to one visit to the salad bar. One visit is really all you need, if you get the big bowl.

There are newer reviews for Toppers Pizza

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The pizza was great - I have one with no sauce, chicken, fresh basil and tomatoes. Really good - perfect crust. My son ordered a chicken garlic pizza - he declared it the best pizza he's had in awhile (he's a teen, so he knows his pizza). The salad bar has very fresh ingredients - including spinach and cilantro. I didn't dislike anything, but was surprised that they didn't have table service.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We walked over to the restaurant from our hotel. I was disappointed by the crowds and noise. ....but then it was 8 p.m. on a Friday night! We quickly decided to get take out and go back to our hotel. We decided to split a pizza, the staff were very willing to split the pizza into two different types. The medium pizza and large salad was more than enough for two. Excellent pizza, sald bar was fresh with lots of options.

I would like to try the restaraunt when it is quieter and have opportunity to enjoy the view. I suspect that it would be lovely!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Great pizza, great view, good luck getting at table around dinnertime but they work rather efficiently. They do need to check the condiments on the table, my husband went to put hot peppers on his first slice and the entire cap fell off (someone's prank?), half the contents fell on the pizza and there was no way to salvage that piece. This place is really successful and I think their concept is really good. The pizza was very delicious, so were the jalapeno sliders (although much smaller than pictured) and the pizza cookie with ice cream on top was divine. The soda machines are a trip but it's obvious people don't understand them so there are long lines for drinks, and the machines ran out of coke and ice during the busy time. The cleaning of tables could be quicker and there should be someone coming by to check on patrons, but as busy as they are, it doesn't seem possible. I would definitely eat there again but pick a less busy time, perhaps lunch or a very early dinner would offer a 5-star experience.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is a great place to watch sports on the flat screen and catch a bite! The pepperoni gets cooked on top of the pizza so it has that crunch!

Been to Toppers Pizza? Share your experiences!