“Amazing simply awesome!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Best food, best service around. I have been there three times while in town on business. I have been very happy with the staff, very happy with the food and pleased with overall restaurant.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

We decided to dine at Outback because they offered a free bloomin onion (due to Ryan Newman racing in the top 10) on a Monday and we had a gift card. I'm not a real steak fan, so I was looking for a chicken or rib entree. The last time we went, Outback only had one chicken entree & it was rather boring. The service was very good, but the food and the prices were just so so. Nothing spectacular. I would rather have a gift card from somewhere else.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Service was fair to good. I was in a bar booth and it seemed like it took awhile to get my wine and then my water.
You know what you are going to get with food. My victoria filet was excellent. No real complaints. I'd go back.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

The steaks came with soup or salad, and some of us chose the onion soup. It was a little bit too hot and therefore it took some time to finish it. But even before we had finished the soup the waiter served the main course, i.e. the steaks. I wish they were a little bit more patient and waited until all guests had actually finished their soup/salad. But the food was good!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

as always we had a great meal which is what we have come to expect and this place did not disappoint

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!