“I often drive 40 minutes just to eat here.”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #44 of 324 Restaurants in Oxnard
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I love Olive Garden. It's definitely more of a "fast food-y" sort of restaurant, but it's a high quality one. Once you find a few menu items you like, it's an easy restaurant to eat at regularly, as it is quite affordable.

The minestrone soup is amazing. I have yet to find another kind of minestrone soup I actually like. And it's unlimited, unless you pick the salad then that would be unlimited! And so are the breadsticks! =D

A few years ago, I decided to try one of the specials: Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo. I had never tried Gorgonzola before but I like steak and fettuccine alfredo so I decided to try it. And I am so glad I did. Needless to say, when they added this dish to their menu permanently I was ecstatic. I meow get it every time I dine here, which is quite often considering the closest one is more than a 40 minute drive away for me. Yes, I often drive 40 minutes just to eat here. But it is worth it when I'm craving Olive Garden! I wish there were one in Santa Barbara.

Reviewed May 18, 2014

Surprisingly, for a busy Saturday night, the wait wasn't too long. But overall the service was just average. The food was good as usual especially the pastas. But we have had better experiences at the Irvine CA and Thousand Oaks restaurants which had really great servers & staff. So, a bit disappointing this time.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

Now must I say that Eggplant Parmesan plate is just absolutely full of deliciousness I mean the moment I had that first bite I was in paradise and every time I am craving a great meal Olive Garden is the place to go!

1  Thank FashionShoper
Reviewed December 12, 2013 via mobile

We were excited about salad and bread. We tried to reserve a table but they don't do that for less than 8. We waited in lobby for 15 min when we were seated it took a long time for everything.our waitress was very nice but too busy no help and the food was not that great. The salad and bread was good when we finally got it but should have stopped there:)

1  Thank Monkeysolo
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The menu basically includes pasta dishes, lots of salad and bread. A few fish plates, nothing to really get excited about. When you have one of their dishes, an alcoholic drink, tax and tip....too pricey for the average Joe.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!