“Fall off the bones ribs”
Review of Quincy Sreet

Quincy Sreet
Ranked #32 of 306 Restaurants in Oxnard
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Description: Family owned local Silverstrand Beach restaurant. Features amazing Babecue Ribs with our homemade BBQ sauce. along with hamburgers,Peppered seared Ahi to Pasta's with homemade sauces!Comfortable family atmosphere:Open for dinner Wednesday-Monday 5pm-9pm,5pm-10pm Friday & Saturday nights: And open for Breakfast! Saturday & Sundays 8am-1pm
oxnard
“Fall off the bones ribs”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This is a local favorite. It has always had great food. A new owner took over a couple of years ago and did not try to improve on perfection. The only thing he changed was the Ribs. They are now one of the best west of the Mississippi. Fall off the bones is not just a saying. It's a fact. The sauce is really good and I can't help myself, it's all I ever order. My wife loves the pasta dishes and all the locals know about the spinach salad. They have a full bar and t.v. with happy hour specials. Breakfast is also served on Saturdays and Sundays. till noon. I recommend the Eggs Benedict. This dish I am very picky about and again it is my one and only breakfast choice. Let's not forget the service. They have a very low turn over rate, so servers are knowledgeable and efficient. Also has a really good atmosphere with a lot of celebrity sightings and offers large private booths to give you a great dining experience. Also only a block from the beach. Check hours before going as they are not open for lunch.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank steve and lisa K

Dallas, Texas
“Good dinner at local place!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We stopped by here our last night for dinner. Service was friendly and fast right from the get go. Had a few cocktails for dinner that were good (beware..bartender makes them strong). Garlic bread provided was good. I had New york steak that was cook perfectly and wife had the chicken alfredo she enjoyed. Will definitely return when in the area.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank LopezAV7

Been to Quincy Sreet? Share your experiences!