“Unexpected great sandwiches!”

Urbane Cafe
Ranked #79 of 312 Restaurants in Oxnard
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We were in Oxnard and couldn't find a place to eat. We came upon this place and thought we'd check it out as we were too tired to care after a long drive. It's just a small place in a strip mall and we weren't expecting much. We went in, ordered 2 sandwiches and they were fantastic! Both came with salads which were great too. It was just a nice, clean little place to have a quick dinner.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Today I had the Caprese Sandwich with Chicken....oh, my! What an experience. Felt like I was in a full service restaurant. The flavors are unbelievable and the way the blend together is a true experience. I'm addicted to this sandwich!

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Sandwich was fresh and tasty with a side salad. Inexpensive but very casual self serve. It was just okay. I would go again, but it wasn't too memorable.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

A step above fast food. Delicious deli sandwiches, clean tea, and good for you. All for a reasonable price.

Reviewed May 12, 2012

My favorite lunch place. Gourmet sandwiches and a very nice salad for under 10 bucks. If you want lunch, go early (11ish) or late as this is a very popular spot. It has limited seating inside, but on sunny days the outside seating is lovely. They also do a pretty fair take-out business.

Been to Urbane Cafe? Share your experiences!