“Happy Hour!!Great Local spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Fresh

Sea Fresh
Ranked #4 of 301 Restaurants in Oxnard
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Kids, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Murrieta, California
“Happy Hour!!Great Local spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

I really enjoyed eating here. Great food and view, casual atmosphere. I had $1 half shell oysters at happy hour and clam chowder was great. Loved the food so much we went back or breakfast the next morning. I had the eggs Benedict and it was wonderful!!! And you can bring your dog if you want.

Henderson, Nevada, United States
“Best strawberry shortcake!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

We recently ate here and loved it. We had the fish and chips and our daughter had the grilled cheese with fruit. Even the grilled cheese from the kids menu was really really good. And the fresh fruit was just that, fresh. Pineapple, strawberries etc. Yum. The fish and chips were the best I have eaten in a very long time. We shared the strawberry shortcake. Wow. Best I have ever had! To top it off we ate outside looking at the ocean and the boats. Loved it:)

Dallas, Texas
“Good lunch on the Harbor!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

Stopped in based upon the reviews. I had the Captains plate which included fried fish, shrimp and calamari. I enjoyed my meal. A chicken dish was also ordered which they enjoyed. Good view of the harbor and service was friendly/fast. Would return.

Ventura, California
“The Little Pearl by the Sea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2012

We are long time residents of the area. We have seen the owner develop this pearl of a restaurant.
The wait staff is kind and friendly. The one side of the patio is heated and the place is dog friendly with it's own menu.(We order the chicken bowl and split it between our dogs.)
The menu is varied, crab cakes are a must to try. Try the mussels,this is a must! It comes in a broth of butter and garlic! Wow! Oysters on the half shell and the the Shusi.
Throw in the great selection of wine and beer on tap. Oh and the martini's chilled and frosty.
My best time is with my family on the weekend, after going and getting food at the Farmers market on Sunday, a great beverage and the harbor view.

• Visited April 2012
Lees Summit
“Food was great but left our family of three feeling sick”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

I can't say positively that the food at Sea Fresh caused us all to feel sick but it seems to be the most likely cause.

We enjoyed the food; it tasted great.

• Visited April 2012

Been to Sea Fresh? Share your experiences!