“Nice Hotel”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Fort Mohave, Arizona
“Nice Hotel”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

The staff is friendly and very helpful. We needed an ice bucket and they took the time to find one for us. The suites are not very big and they seem overcrowded with all the furniture that they have in the living room area. The breakfast was good for hotel food. We expected more due to the reviews and the fact that it is a Hilton Property.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank lovetotravel969
Chris S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oxnard/Camarillo, responded to this review, July 14, 2014
Dear lovetotravel969,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I'm glad to see we earned four star ratings from you for Sleep Quality, Cleanliness, and Service. We appreciate your candor regarding our room furnishings and the size of our suites, which range in size from 433 to 908 square feet. We hope you will return to Homewood Suites by Hilton during your next stop in Oxnard.

Best regards,

Rose

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed July 4, 2014

I attended a convention and my group reserved a block of rooms at a different hotel. Boy, am I glad I didn't book with them. This hotel is an awesome place to stay for the price. The staff is friendly and very helpful. I checked in 30 minutes early but they accommodated me with no problem. The room was nice, spacious, and very clean. Throughout my 2-night stay, I haven't heard any noise such as people talking or footsteps in the hallway. They provide coffee, tea, and a microwaveable popcorn in the suite. The free breakfast is a nice touch. Overall, I would gladly recommend Homewood Suites and will be highly likely to stay there again if I'm in the area.

1 Thank sevenkings
Reviewed July 4, 2014

Overall, the hotel is fine. As long as you know you're not expecting a "Four Seasons". So, for what you are expecting, the hotel is clean and has good service. The location is a little bit bare, but if you are there for business or a baseball tournament, then it is just fine. I thought it was a little bit pricey for what I was expecting, but our stay was pleasant and I would stay there again if we go back to Oxnard for our children's sports' tournaments, which is why we were there.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

chula vista, United States
Reviewed July 1, 2014

I travel a lot and by far the best hotel I've stayed at. Guest services are very helpful, friendly and very professional. Overall appearance of the hotel is just superb. Clean rooms, bathrooms, lobby and pool area. The free buffet breakfast and dinner (M-Th) is just a bargain on it's own. The location is just minutes away from everything. As an avid golfer, there were plenty of courses within 5-10 miles of this hotel. By far the best experience in a hotel. I say better than most of my trip to Las Vegas.

some where, United States
Reviewed June 30, 2014

The staff is friendly and the hotel was very clean. The pool was being worked on so there was no swimming allowed, however The Hilton Garden Inn was behind them and access the Garden Inn Pool was allowed. Overall I would highly recommend HOMEWOOD SUITES if you want a comfortable clean friendly place to lay your head.

Dear Pam S,

Thank you for your five-star review of our property! I am glad our team was able to exceed your expectations in so many areas. Thank you for being understanding while our pool was temporarily out of service. We look forward to seeing you again soon during your next visit to Oxnard.

lancaster, United States
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I stayed here with our family for a business/family event. I was the photographer at a beach wedding. I have to say that I was quiet happy with our suite and so was the rest of the family. We had originally tried to book at Mandalay Beach resort with the rest of the wedding party but when they were booked full we ended up at Homewood Suits. Actually was a blessing in disguise. Loved our suite and breakfast was delicious!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Chris S, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Oxnard/Camarillo, responded to this review, July 4, 2014
Dear Lena A,

Thank you for giving us a five-star review! I'm so glad to see that you found us a blessing in disguise. I'm glad to see that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast as well, and will be forwarding your compliment to our restaurant staff. We would be delighted to have you return to the Homewood Suites by Hilton during your next stop in Oxnard.

San Dimas, United States
Reviewed June 28, 2014

The Hotel is very family oriented- the breakfast are awesome and experienced a complimentary dinner as well. Staffs are very helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend this hotel-area of convenience, very clean, quiet and service is awesome!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Oxnard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Mandalay Beach Resort
Hilton Garden Inn, Oxnard/Camarillo
Hampton Inn Channel Islands Harbor
Residence Inn Oxnard River Ridge
Courtyard Oxnard Ventura
Hampton Inn & Suites Camarillo

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Oxnard/Camarillo? Share your experiences!