“Excellent Value!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
The Massage Place
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Need to unwind and don't want to offer up an arm and a leg? Hit The Massage Place on Main & Telephone Road. Currently the price is only $47 for a full hour deep tissue. It's so reasonable that I can't help but tip $20.

1  Thank Sheila R
Reviewed March 17, 2012

I had Phil for massage therapist. He was great. He focused on the areas I requested. Perfect pressure. Very knowledgable about body.

1  Thank Ndavoodi
Reviewed January 18, 2012

We visit Ventura frequently and a massage at The Massage Place on Main near Telephone is always on our list (I think there's one downtown too, but this is the one we always use). At $47 for a one hour massage, how can they do it? My husband had a bad shoulder from driving so they recommended one of the male therapists and my husband was really impressed with how well he knew his stuff -- really great deep tissue work.

1  Thank slowfoodslowfood