Americas Best Value Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$76
TripAdvisor
Villa Court Inn(Oroville)
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskthe young ladyrooms are largewalking distancesweet rollsmini fridgeroom was cleantowelsmotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This older hotel / motel is actually behind a much newer Holiday inn and they share a parking lot large enough to accommodate RV's. It has been very well maintained and is clean and spacious. The hotel is ranch style with all rooms on the ground floor. The rooms have microwaves and refrigerators. Continental breakfast is provided. It is close to the freeway for easy access but far enough away so there is no traffic noise. We found the beds a little soft but the king-sized worked well for us. This is a good value if you are staying in the area or passing through.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rohdan
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

We thank you for your positive input and hope that we can continually improve your stay with us. Your feed back is very important to us and we once again thank you for taking time and posting a review.

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 months working away from home this motel is one of the best that I've ever stayed in felt at home no request too big for them to fill thnks for the stay will use this motel everytime I'm in this area

• Stayed: April 2013
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Thank you, and do hope to see you soon. Your positive review is greatly appreciated and it makes us feel that we are continually improving our service to our guests.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I am a traveling physician and I come to Oroville for occasional work. I have been staying here at the recommendation of a previous doctor, and I have been very pleasantly surprised at how nice the rooms are. From the outside it looks like a standard hotel, nothing too fancy, but the rooms have been obviously recently remodeled (the ones I've been in are nicer than some of the photos that people have posted) and come with coffee, microwave, mini-fridge, and are impeccably clean. Also my rooms have had flat-screen TV with cable. The owners are always pleasant and give me a special rate for being a regular guest. As some people have mentioned, the towels are a bit small so I bring my own, no big deal. Will not stay anywhere else in Oroville!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Sacdoc32999
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We thank you for your positive response and do hope that you keep having a good experience with us. We are constantly trying to improve our services to our guests and do appreciate every comment to help us improve our standards.
Kiran

Reviewed April 15, 2013

What a surprise to walk into the room and see vaulted ceilings! Large room, useful furniture and comfy bed; everything was nice and clean. Brianne at the Front Desk was extremely helpful. Oh, and the price was great.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kathleen S
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

We Thank You for the positive response with us and we hope to have your continued support in the future. We do try and make every effort to continually ensure that our guests stay is made as comfortable as possible.
Kiran

Reviewed March 7, 2013

This place has everything a weary traveler could want: a welcoming staff, the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in, a very clean room and bathroom, enough furniture to get things done (a table & chairs for eating, and a desk & chair for working), and tons of room for your stuff - even if you had bikes and other gear. And there was plenty of breakfast food the next morning without having to be an early bird to get something to eat.

At 9:30 pm, I had a minor issue with the TV that couldn't be immediately resolved, so a mere 15 minutes later I was in my new room - by the nicest, most helpful and positive management staff I've ever dealt with. I didn't even have to ask.

All this for $5 more than Motel6, which is located in a lousy part of town. A hidden gem in Oroville for sure.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank You for for your positive response and we hope that we can continue to ensure your stay with us as comfortable and enjoyable.
Kiran Paragji