All reviewswyndham propertycontinental breakfast iswe've stayedbusiness tripnice roombalconyproteincerealfreewayfridgestatetruck
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Drug deals going on outside window, breakfast all carbs no protein. No one came in to look and see that coffee was made. Awful hard beds. Going to have to go to chiropractor to get adjusted. Would like to send bill to the motel manager,

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2018

Very bad management and they were very rude and they argued for making coffee or cleaning the room and they never pay attention to pest control in all property and also never ever try their pool or jacuzzi they never clean it and it was full of bugs and wasps

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2018

We needed a place that accepted pets and our friends recommended this one. It is located right off the freeway in a not so nice part of town along with other low budget motels. The lobby looked great with polished marble floors. They didn't have our reservation in a "Pet friendly room" so they upgraded us to a "suite". It was a much larger than normal room with a large sitting area and a small alcove with a desk. All looked nice until we sat on the couch, which was covered with cat hair. We asked for a lint roller to get some of it off and the front desk said they would take care of it. Never heard from them again. The mini fridge was totally iced over and thus unusable. The floor was covered with litter and had not been vacuumed. The two night stands, next to the bed, had sticky circles from previous tenants cups. The next morning I mentioned the above to the manager and showed him a photo of the fridge. He appologised and said he would have housekeeping clean it while we were away visiting our friends all day. We came back that evening and the freezer had been defrosted but the floor was not vacuumed, the cat hair was still in abundance on the couch, and the sticky circles were still in the nightstands. They had made the bed and changed the towels and that's all. Good help must be hard to get, but what do you expect for $80? When we tried to leave the next morning the exit driveway was blocked by a fire truck and an ER truck. A druggie had colapsed on the sidewalk so we had to wait for that to clear. Nice neighborhood. Oh, and I forgot, this is a Wyndham property and when I tried to use my reward points I was told "sorry there are no rooms available for points at this place for the days you are staying". When I asked about that at the front desk they said they very rarely have rooms available for points....only $$.

Room Tip: Try a different place
  • Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 29, 2018

The room and bedding were clean. I was so surprised how comfortable the bed and pillows were. I really enjoyed the ability to walk out on my own balcony through a functioning patio door with the option to keep the screen door closed to let in fresh air. The price was reasonable. The service workers were friendly. There was an elevator to get up to my room with my things. There was plenty of hot coffee in the morning.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2018

We feel the manager was not capable to handle the problem and therefore in the end we were not happy with the results.If he had proper training, he should have been able to fix the problem to our satisfaction.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple