“Basic Indian Casino with Amazing rooms”

Feather Falls Casino
Ranked #1 of 26 things to do in Oroville
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Rooms at this casino are HUGE! We had a king bed, full living room, massive master bath with corner jacuzzi tub and separate shower, enough room in there to ballroom dance! Room also had mini bar & microwave.
Casino is basic, much like all the rest. Pretty inside, but smoke filled and loud. Hubby gambled while we enjoyed the room.

2  Thank SHerbertSJ
in 4 reviews
"next door"
"clean place"

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Reunion week. Recommended by a passerby. Long wait. Longer wait after seated. One hundred people picking up carry out. Loud and warm. The door hung open most of the time. The food was plentiful. But it all tasted the same. With exception of the BBQ pork. It was totally fat. Breaded and fried and drowned in red sauce BBQ. It was gross. Two bites left a gross grease slick in your mouth. If you have time save your self and go else where. We will the next time. Twice is too much!

2  Thank lucinda52
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My boyfriend and I got To orovilles feather falls casino every weekend to the brewery. And it seems At least one person has to give us attitude and my bf seems to be the one who catches the flack... This time reall irratated me the man who talked to my bf this time searched his wallet and claimed it protocall idk about that.. But it's really one of the only place to eat in oroville...

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We have won more here than at any of the other four other casinos in the valley north of Sacramento. When it comes to the food, it's the best hands down too. They don't have a giant selection like some of the larger ones around Sacramento do, but what they do have they do really really well.

2  Thank Mark C
See more reviews
Reviewed March 2, 2013

I have been to Feather falls Casino many times. The building is nice as are the people. The food is also good. What is bad is th slot machines. Of all the times I have been there I have never won anything worth reporting and I have walked around the casino and watched others and have never seen any of them hit anything big. I believe the slots are screwed down so tight that your chances are winning are very slim. I have friends working there and they tell me that there are occassional big winners but they are rare. If you are looking for a place to eat then this is a good one to go to, if you want to gamble then go the other Casino.

2  Thank Danny C