“worst customer service ever!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 85 Restaurants in Oroville
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
fawara
“worst customer service ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

I called in an order over the phone and they must have been busy because she put me on hold and then completely forgot about me. I probably waited for about 20 mins on hold. So I tried to call back but the line was busy, they obviously just set the phone down and completely forgot that I was ever on the line. So I drove down there and explained what had happened. They did not care in the slightest, no apology of any kind, and the attitude was complete apathy. I ordered food to go regardless since I was so hungry and the reviews had all been so great. The food was stone cold, and I am a vegetarian and I told them this and specifically said no meat whatsoever. When I got home all the dishes were riddled with meat. I threw it all away and will never eat there again!!

• Visited November 2013

Oroville, California
“Food was mush better when they first opened.The portions are getting smaller ( less meat ) and the service is ok.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2014

Service is poor and the food is getting a little skimpy(less meat per portion) The food was much better when they first opened but still a good value for the money. Good lunch buffet made fresh in front of you a little to much salt for me but that;s just me.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Oroville, California
“The Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

been going here for years, both eat in and take out. people come from far to eat here. did you know in business 100 years?

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
chico, ca
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tong Fong Low is not what it used to be. Not good Chinese food anymore.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Tong Fong low used to be the best place in Oroville but I think they sent the old cooks to Chico, a town over. The tong Fong low in Oroville disappoints. Its greasy and doesn't taste good anymore. It doesn't measure up to the one in Chico that has delicious food. In the passed year or 2 I think they've. Been surviving on loyal customers who don't want to admit the food has changed for the worst.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
“Best Chinese food in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

Always good and fast service and the food is even better. Im always satisfied when I leave their restaurant.

Been to Tong Fong Low? Share your experiences!