“Good Food, Good Beer and Good Shows”

Feather Falls Casino Brewing Co.
Ranked #1 of 86 Restaurants in Oroville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Colusa, California
“Good Food, Good Beer and Good Shows”
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Don't be in a hurry when you come here. The food is cooked to order, rolled to order (sushi) or baked to order (pizza). The beer is cold and delicious, at $3.00 a glass you can't beat it! I go there at least twice a month and always have a wonderful experience, and yummy food! Check out there website for a list of shows, which are free while eating in the restaurant or $5.00 if you are just enjoying the bar. I would highly recommend going on a night that the band Decades is there, they rock!!!

Clayton, California
“Hard To Believe This Is In Oroville”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Had a very nice and inexpensive dinner on Saturday night. Atlantic salmon and 8 oz New York strip, both perfectly cooked. Steak was quite flavorful, which often is not the case. Dinner comes with salad and sides, including a half ear of corn and your choice of potato or rice. Kitchen "forgot" to place the salmon on a bed of wilted kale and onions as described on the menu, so we got a big bowl on the side at no extra charge. The kale was very good but we were disappointed that the corn was not particularly sweet. Prices were excellent - the restaurant is well worth a visit if you find yourself in Oroville.

• Visited June 2014
Santa Rosa
“Good Service, Good Food”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

I ordered the prime rib and it was done exactly to my specifications. It came with a wonderful salad and a loaded baked potatoe. Drinks were good. My husband ordered the ribs and they were good. Service was good. I would have preferred if the server hadn't come back to check with us so often. During the course of the meal he came back at least six times. Seems like a lot to me, but better than not checking.

Visited June 2014
Santa Clara, California
“Good food and beers”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

My boyfriend and I ate here 2 nights in a row. We liked it so much the first night, we came back again! The first night, we asked our server about 3 of the beers, and she brought us a sample of each. How nice of her! We enjoyed the amber beer, I had a burger and he had the fish and chips. Great service and food was nicely prepared and tasty. The second night the restaurant was more crowded (Monday Night Football), so we sat at the pizza/sushi bar, which was comfortable. I had the panko crusted chicken and he had a burger. Again, well prepared. Service was a bit slower (lots of diners in the restaurant and bar), but still good. The portions were good, and prices were reasonable.

• Visited December 2013
Redding
“The sushi was excellent”
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

We had sushi there on Christmas Day. WOW!!! It was excellent. This is the second time we have had sushi there. Both times Michael was the sushi chef. He did an excellent job of preparing it. This time we had a special role. It had hamachi and some other goodies in it. It was soooo tasty. The other roll was a spicy hamachi roll with the spicy mayo as the heat. Not too spicy, it was just right. The rice each time was perfect, not sticky or hard. It was just right. Our hats are off to Feather Falls Casino for the fresh sushi and their sushi chef Michael. Way to go.

Visited December 2013