“Great Food! Fast & friendly service!”

4th St. Cafe & Bakery
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Orland
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Our goal at the 4th St. Cafe is to serve quality homestyle food that showcases fresh, wholesome ingredients, and promotes the very best that Orland has offer, both in food and community spirit. Our goal is to do this with excellent, welcoming service, and a smile every time! The 4th St. Cafe is a place where families might go for breakfast to give their day a special start, or where you might enjoy a quiet cup of coffee and the local newspaper in the morning; a place where you could discuss business during an informal meeting over a great lunch, or the place to pop in on the run and grab the best cinnamon roll & coffee in town. Come linger awhile
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

We have had the opportunity to eat breakfast and lunch at the 4th St. Cafe & Bakery several times and have never been disappointed. The food is delicious down-home, all-American style and we love it! The owner, Julie and her staff are always so friendly, you feel like part of the family! My favorite is the Smokey Pulled Pork on a Ciabatta roll but I also love their BLT Salad! My husband loves the Ruben Sandwich and the fresh made potato chips. And the breakfasts are terrific, too! Their hash browns are nice & crispy! Not to mention their to-die-for Cinnamon Sticky buns!! You can't go wrong eating here! We'll be back!!

2  Thank JoanFChico
There are newer reviews for 4th St. Cafe & Bakery

Reviewed July 23, 2014

On a recent trip I had the opportunity to spend a bit of time at the 4th Street Cafe & Bakery. I actually was able to eat there twice, once for breakfast and once for lunch. I tried the roast beef hash; a home style dish of good quality, seasoned meat & potatoes. I would order this again.

I'm not really a burger person, but when I asked for a suggestion from staff on what I might order, they suggested the jalepeno burger. It was outstanding. Cooked just the way I asked, including the bacon I requested to have added. It was so good that I have tried to duplicate it myself at home since I only get to the Orland area about once a year.

Don't forget the cinnamon rolls - they are perfection.

I'm jealous of those folks that are local to this restaurant and can stop in any time they are craving a good hearty meal or a sweet treat.

2  Thank Dawn92065